Great hiking trails await you on the east side of Jamaica. Here are some suggestions.
- From Riverside Cool Cottages, you can enjoy a 3 day trip to the Blue Mountains through Cedar Valley and Hagley Gap.
- Hike to the Rasta family on the hill. They cook nice food.
- On the way you can visit an abandoned slave quarters (shorter but harder walk)
- Reggae Falls is about about a 1 mile hike off the road, after a taxi ride from Mokko's. Hike is of moderate difficulty. What a view!
- Hiking trails abound around Sunning Hill and hike the rivers that run by Mokko's house.
- Mount Felix is a town very close to Sunning Hill. It is a good hiking destination. You can visit the people of the town.
A cautionary tale. When hiking, always look closely for biting insects. Mokko can teach you the natural remedy for mosquito bites, but be careful.
Call: (Please no texts as they can not be received)
Ras Soloman Jackson (Mokko)
Phone # 1(876) 849-1543 (cell)